It has been way too long since I have posted anything here. And this seems like a perfect topic to get back into the groove. 10 Things on my Summer Bucket List. This is very appropriate because I do a Summer Manifesto each year and just finished it last week. And some items are ticked off already.\
SUMMER MANIFESTO 2015
- Get sunshine and fresh air every day.
- Move More.
- Eat outside as much as possible.
- Friday Happy Hour on the deck.
- Invite friends over more.
- Ride bikes.
- Make pickles…and salsa…and green chili sauce.
- Make the deck more cozy.
- Blog again.
- Use my big girl camera more.
- Put in a fire pit…with Adirondack chairs.
- String twinkly lights around the red maple.
- Cold brew coffee.
- Plant blueberries.
- Paint our bedroom.
- Make tutus for the grands.
- Work on learning to let my hair dry naturally.
Ok - this is way more than 10 but I want to do a lot!
Joining up with Carole Knits.