Joining up with Carole Knits for her 10 on Tuesday prompt - this week 10 Chores You Hate the Most
- Cleaning the bathroom - UGH! The worst. It is not so bad now because it is just the two of us but back when we had kids at home and only one bathroom - it seemed to always need to be cleaned.
- Ironing - my mother loves to iron - me - not so much. Luckily hubby does his own so I really never have much to do.
- Washing Windows - despite having newer windows that fold in to clean easily I really don't like cleaning them.
- Cleaning out my car - my car is in need of a good cleaning. My younger son always use to do this for me...sigh....
- Weeding - I like the planning and planting part of gardening - not the upkeep.
- Grocery Shopping - don't mind the meal planning, list making, cooking part - just the shopping end of it. would be better if I didn't have to deal with other shoppers. Maybe I should shop at 3 am when I can't sleep.
- Laundry - I think I dislike how long it takes.
- Not sure I have anything else specific to add other than I just hate chores in general. I like the results when they are done - nothing beats a clean house. I just hate the process - mostly because I do not have a lot of free time in my week - and chores just take up too much time!