This week's prompt by Carole on 10 on Tuesday is a good one - 10 Favorite Kitchen Gadgets. I love kitchen gadgets - Williams Sonoma is one of my favorite stores. So here is my list.
- Tea strainer/tea ball - love tea and some of my favorites are loose so these are a must have.
- Zester - for lemons and limes
- Garlic Press - so much easier and neater than chopping the garlic.
- Garlic Peeler - one of those silicone roller type - makes it so easy.
- Silicone baster brushes - so much easier to clean than the old type.
- Pampered Chef batter bowls with lids - I use these nearly every day in my kitchen for one task or another. I have two different sizes.
Kitchen shears - these get used for everything from cutting up chicken to opening packages to cutting flowers and herbs.
Large cutting boards - I got a beautiful one from my hubby for Christmas which I love!
OXO Julienne Peeler - LOVE this! Use it for cutting carrots into salads as well as making zuchinni noodles.
Meat thermometer - we have been doing a bit of smoking and this is a must need to get the right results.