Joining up with Carole Knits for her 10 on Tuesday - this weeks topic is hostess gifts. This one is pretty easy as I love to bring along a gift when we are invited out.
- Bottle of wine. I love wine and we always have interesting bottles in the house from our various winery stops.
- A loaf of homemade bread.
- Fresh flowers. This is always a good last minute gift.
- A pretty candle.
- Christmas ornament - preferably homemade.
- Specialty teas or coffees.
- A bar of handmade soap and interesting soap dish.
- Seasonal plant - poinsetta, mum, etc.
- Homemade jam or jelly - I make some each season so I almost always have some on hand.
- Spiced/sugared nuts.
As you can tell I like to give items that are homemade - as these are the types of gifts I like to receive. Obviously some people don't appreciate homemade and I stay away from giving if I know someone will turn their nose up or not appreciate it.
If only Carole gave blog prompts for all the days of the week I may blog more!