I think I am an ADD knitter...I always have too many projects started...I get bored easily with one project and flit to another...or another one catches my eye and I just have to start it. Right now I have on my needles:
- Striped scarf-inspired by the one on brooklyntweed's blog and others found all over ravelry. I have two sons and they are so hard to knit for...but both liked this scarf - as well as brooklyntweed's square hat - so they have been started and will be Christmas presents. Of course I wanted to start right away and didn't have any Noro in my stash but started one with Cascade 220 and some Paint Box - both lefover from my intarsia class. Almost done with the first one...easy mindless knitting.
- Turn a Square Hat - to match the scarves
- Kelp Forest Scarf - from Ocean Breezes book.
- Baby sweater from Berrocco book knit with comfort in a non-gender teal color.
- Mr. Greenjeans - which I got to the point of starting the cables and then realized I had lost enough weight to make it huge on me...have to rip it out...but for a good reason!
- Totally Autumn throw - from Anne Hanson of knitspot...just need to wind some more yarn...I'm lazy about that.
- Fingerless gloves in Delaware Blue Hens colors for my husband...not needed until late September.
- Baby Sweater in berroco comfort for my friend's first grandbaby.
I have lots of other that I have started, ripped out, forgotten...
My goal this weekend is to take inventory of what I have started, what yarn I have bought for which project and to just try and get better organized.