This week the Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things I Want to Try. I always like to try new things so this list was easy. I would like to try:
- To eat more locally. We are going to experiment with eating only fruits and veggies from local farm stands - beginning June 1. If this works out then I want to join a CSA - Community Supported Agriculture next year.
- To kayak. Our son and DIL use to kayak - before babies - and it is something I really would like to try out. And to bike. In order to do this we need new bikes.
- To continue yoga - try it to continue it at home with a DVD after this class stops.
- To make jewelry. I have lots of supplies - just need to pull it all out and play.
- To use my big girl camera more. I rely on my camera phone and while it takes great pictures I would really like to use my camera more often.
- To learn to make a good salsa...and guacamole...and pickles.
- To compost. I look at how much we toss in the garbage that could be composted and it is sad. Plus the extra benefit is the addition of this soil to my garden.
- To be better organized - in oh so many areas of my life.
- To be on the computer less - oh the time suck of blogs and ravelry and pinterest...sigh....
- To experiment with cocktail making. Mojitos and campari and soda and sangri. Yum! and to plan some cocktail parties to go along with these new recipes.
So many things I want to do and so little free time.