Good topic for Carole's 10 on Tuesday. I am a person who stresses - alot. So here goes.
- My kids - well I guess I've always stressed out over them somewhat through each stage of their lives. but even more so now that they are adults and have so much going on with their live...jobs, houses, kids, long commutes by one. I shouldn't worry so much - they are good kids and have grown up to be responsible, caring adults.
- My job - I have a much more stressful job as this job has much more responsibility tahn any other I've had. Lots of other jobs depend on the work I do for our statewide organization - and it keeps me up at night.
- My husband's job. He had worked for the same company for 25 years - then his division was sold. There has been a bit of reorganization and that always makes me nervous.
- Passwords - I hate them, stress out over losing them (especially as I get older and I swear do not remember things like I use to). there are just too many - personal as well as a million ones for work. UGH!
- My health - I had a pretty major health scare last summer (2013) and it really put life in perspective. Now I am trying really hard to take better care of myself.
- My weight - sigh...while I've lost quite a bit of weight in the past year I have so far to go. and I seem to be stuck at my current weight for 3 months now. Part of it is stress from work - not taking hte time to take care of myself like I should. Big plans in the works when I get back from my conference...because....
- My physical shape stresses me out - We have been walking every morning M-F at 5 am each day. But I know I need to step it up. Looking into a trainer. Suggestions welcome????
- My granddaughters - love them to pieces and worry about them - especially what this crazy world will be like once they are grown up.
- My parents - they are getting older and I can see them slowing down a bit. Plus they live so far away - which makes planning for their future more stressful.
- Retirement - are we saving enough? with more and more companies moving away from pension plans it makes it harder to determine if you have enough put away. I so do not want to work forever.
Ok - now I am really stressed from thinking about all the things that stress me out!