As of next Wednesday I will be done with the Whole 30 eating. It has been ok - not too hard. It's funny because I tend to love good for me foods. But I also love some bad for me ones as well.
- I enjoyed trying out new recipes. Last night's dinner of peppers and squash stuffed with lean chorizo, peppers, zucchini, carrots, celery and a tiny bit of potatoes was delicious. Even my snoopy hubby liked it.
- I've taken advantage of the great veggies and fruits available from my local farmstand right now.
- Planning ahead is the key for me. Making sure I have planned out my meals has really kept me on track.
- Eat the rainbow! My meals have been colorful and so fresh.
- I can do anything for 30 days.
- Grains really are an issue for me. My stomach has flattened out so much - no bloat at all.
- I plan on continuing this way of eating as a 90/10 plan. Sticking to it most of the time but allowing myself a glass of wine or scoop of ice cream once in a while.